Great Somerford Lakes
Coarse Fishing Syndicate
- Access through Broadfield Farm 7am-8pm, if you wish to stay longer please use other car park by Moor Lakes.
- Coarse anglers please use Moor Lake car park
- Fishing is from dawn till dusk, unless you have purchased a night ticket.
- Please sign yourself in before fishing and sign out before you leave.
- Barbless hooks only.
- Maximum of 3 rods only, please reduce to 2 if lakes are busy (more than 6 people fishing)
- No keep nets or carp sacks.
- No dogs.
- No boats or bait boats.
- No swimming, BBQ's, guns or radios.
- Unhooking mats must be used for all Carp and large Tench.
- No wading
- No climbing of trees
- We don't have any bait bans but please soak and cook any particles such as seeds, nuts, peas and beans.
- Do not leave any litter
- Please give disabled anglers priority to platforms or swims closest to car park.
- All children under 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult member.
- All anglers must have the appropriate E.A Licence.